AIM
godecyun

: Drugs In Your Head : : Drugs In Your Head :

A Classic Foamy Rant

These kinds of rants are what made me enjoy Foamy in the first place. Aggressive, but strong opinions. I agree with you on this whole subject, and some of the less-than-favorable reviews of this flash pretty much prove your point.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Finally, something that justifies Egoraptor's fame

A hilarious parody that exemplifies your voice acting skills, animation technique and sense of humor. This is the first time since MGA2 that you've given us a reason to worship the ground you walk on.

Mikal Felps Mikal Felps

YTMND to Newgrounds...

Funny how one site's treasure is another site's trash.

keatonkeaton999 responds:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

The Joker's Last Laugh The Joker's Last Laugh

Exactly

You've animated what's been on my mind. :P

Resident Idiot Resident Idiot

Excellent!

If you just improve the sound quality a little--raise the volume, make dialog more clear--you could have yourself an EgoRaptor Killer!

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

A Trade-Off

It seems like as your animation skills increase, your voice acting is becoming more linear and less cartoony like it once was. You can tell every character is voiced by you, but not in a good way. The voices are very similar now. Point-in-case here: Tom Nook and the Elephant. Compare their voices to the original Awesome Crossing.

My Screen Name My Screen Name

Superb

I think we can all relate to the finding of "the bad side" of the internet.

Who Wants to Play House? Who Wants to Play House?

Excellent!

All I can suggest is that you improve the 'hit by car' animation and add an impact sound effect.

Shipp responds:

Believe me, I looked for a sound effect for Hours, I couldn't find one that fit.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

!!!

That was one of the greatest flash movies I've ever seen. The animation was amazing, yet hilarious!

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Awesome!

That was one of the greatest flash movies I've seen! Hilarious, original and pretty dang entertaining. I wouldn't be surprized if you could get that on TV! Awesome work, man! Keep it up!